- 1 This is a comparison with 7 of the Best Receipt Scanners of 2017
- 1.0.1 Fujitsu Scan Snap S1300i Mobile Document Scanner
- 1.0.2 Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap Document Scanner
- 1.0.3 Doxie Go Plus – the smarter portable document scanner
- 1.0.4 Fujitsu fi-6130Z Duplex Sheet-Fed Document Scanner
- 1.0.5 Canon CanoScan 9000F MKII Color Image Scanner
- 1.0.6 Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner
- 1.0.7 Epson WorkForce DS-30 Portable Document & Image Scanner
- 1.0.8 1) –Fujitsu Scan Snap S1300i Mobile Document Scanner:
- 1.0.9 2) –Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap Document Scanner:
- 1.0.10 3) –Doxie Go Plus – the smarter portable document scanner:
- 1.0.11 4) –Fujitsu fi-6130Z Duplex Sheet-Fed Document Scanner:
- 1.0.12 5) –Canon CanoScan 9000F MKII Color Image Scanner:
- 1.0.13 6) –Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner:
- 1.0.14 7) –Epson WorkForce DS-30 Portable Document & Image Scanner:
- 1.0.15 Conclusion for Best Receipt Scanner:
Going paperless is one of the most beneficial ways to save paper. It is Eco-friendly and the best methods to save costs as well. Receipt scanners in 2017 are the best way to save paper in a friendly manner. They are nowadays used by all organizations as well as business owners and individual people as well. It is important to purchase a receipt scanner that is high both on quality as well as a utility so that it is accurate and precise. Not all receipt scanners are of the same quality. You need a good receipt scanner that can handle all the documents, receipts, and papers with a good software support that can keep all your papers well organized. Here are some of the finest quality receipt scanners that can help you to organize your papers in the best possible way with a number of multifunctional features that can help you in going paperless.
Going paperless is real easy, considering that you have a number of well efficient receipt scanners. These receipt scanners are affordable, easy to maintain and available in the best shops as well. Check them out.
This is a comparison with 7 of the Best Receipt Scanners of 2017
The Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Mobile Document Scanner is the latest version of Fujitsu’s high-end, portable, sheet-feed scanner that has a number of improvements over its S1300 predecessor. It has improved in its features and displays better speed and also scans mobile devices. This receipt scanner is ideal for people who do not need the functions of a full device but would like to carry the scanner along with them like a laptop, a notebook or a mobile handset.
The size of the scanner
The scanner is about the same size as a couple of packs of Bourbon biscuits. It is little thicker than an average laptop bag but it is really portable. A small black block power supply is included with the scanner. The top cover flips to become the paper feed tray with a two stage telescopic extension and top flip cover support. The paper feeds through the scanner to eject onto the desktop in front of it.
This is an instant PDF color portable document scanner comprises of a USB cable, USB bus power cable, AC adapter, AC cable, a setup DVD Rom and a get started guide. The fast color, grayscale and monochrome scan speeds of up to 12 double-sided pages per minute. It has a one touch searchable PDF creation, and 10-page automatic document feeder. The scanner can automatically detect the paper size along with its color, cropping size, blank page deletion and de-skew. It can scan to Google Dos, Salesforce, Dropbox and more.
- This is a good custom written software·
- Can automatically scan to many destinations·
- Excellent OCR results
- The scanner comprises of no onboard memory·
- The setup can be a little complex·
- There is no provided case.
This scanner is a multi-functional scanner with different features that can scan black and white as well as scan to mobile feature.
The Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap Document Scanner (PA03656-B305) is a very capable and reliable document scanner for personal and small office use. It has a good scanning speed and can save files in a jiffy. The scanner has the ability to connect wireless and scan for mobile devices, making it a great editor’s choice. The scanner did well in both text recognition and business card scanning. This is one of the best looking scanners that are sleek and functional as well.
This scanner can be used with a PC or a Mac and bundles the same software for each OS. It can be connected to the computer via a US cable. The scanner can connect wirelessly to one computer at a time and then switch to another computer after connecting the scanner via USB. The scanner comes with built-in dual-core CPU that allows for scanning directly via Wi-Fi
- The scanner is fast in scanning searchable PDF·
- It has a good optical character recognition ·
- Has some of the best simplex and duplex scan speeds.
- Read business cards well and have good Wi-Fi and USB 3.0 connectivity.
- A scan command cannot be given from within an application.
- Scanning to some programs requires several steps It helps to connect wirelessly to one computer at a time·
- The documentation can be improved
The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 is a competent and dependable document scanner that is really speedy in scanning to searchable PDF and has done really well in both text recognition and business card scanning.
The Doxie Go Plus is a smart next generation portable document scanner that can be taken anywhere on the go because of its light weight and portability. No computer is required for the same. It has an assortment of different features that make it really a favorite for people who require scanning while traveling as well.
Doxy Plus is a tiny size that makes it easy to scan all sorts of documents sitting at your desk or while you are on the go. Just insert your paper and scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds up to 600 dpi. Doxy is a fully portable document receipt and photo scanner with a built-in rechargeable battery and internal memory. You can store up to 450 pages before needing to sync. You can insert your SD card or USB flash drive for additional space. This is the next generation scanner with improved battery life, improved feeding, and high-quality scans. It is quick and easy.
- This is the next generation scanner that can scan anywhere with no computer required·
- Start scanning in just one minute·
- Doxy makes scanning paper easy·
- The scanner has been engineered with simplicity·
- Doxy software included with Abbyy
- This product is one of the best with no negative feedback
This is one of the next generation scanners with a variety of multi-functional features that helps you to scan simply without any kind of hassles. The scanner is easy to maintain as well.
Designed with Innovative features the Fujitsu fi-6130Z Duplex Sheet-Fed Document Scanner triumphs an outstanding price to performance value with a compact footprint. The light and the delicate looking scanner is light on weight and easy on space and budget as well. The scanner can perform scanning speeds of 80 images per minute and printing in Color, Grayscale, and Black & White. It delivers astounding image resolution with high-quality graphics and advanced power separation features. It is perfect for high accuracy with OCR and bars code recognition.
- The scanner performs Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4 mm thick with ultrasonic double feed detection sensor for security against lost images.
- It also has an advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability.
- The scanner can perform scanning speeds of 80 images per minute and printing in Color, Grayscale, and Black & White
- The software is a bit retro
This is one of the most excellent scanners with innovative features and multifunctional features that are definitely worth buying.
My Image garden software helps to handle photos and document scanning and also helps to organize the files in an accurate manner. In a very simple and friendly way so that you can get the most out of them as well. The scanner has a built-in retouching technology that helps to correct automatically. It auto corrects photos and film and removes dust and scratches while restoring their color effects as well
- Zero warm-up time and offers lower power consumption with super-efficient white LEDs
- Has OS compatibility with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10. 5.8 to 10.7
- Has auto scan mode that automatically adjusts settings by detecting everything that is being scanned
- Fast, high-quality scans for prints and 35 mm slides·
- LED light source largely eliminates warm-up time.
- Has trouble handling strips of film correctly.
In all, The Canon CanoScan 9000F Film and Negative Scanner deliver fast; high-quality scans and is a purchase that is worth checking on
The Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner is a highly portable scanner that is affordable as well. The scanner is a lightweight one that weighs just 14 ounces and measures 1.4 by 11.4 by 2.1 inches. This makes it really easy to carry on the go. The DS 620 is an attractive choice for people who are thinking about fixing on an affordable and lightweight scanner.
The scanner helps to scan various image formats including JPG and image PDF and also helps to scan and send pages to various file formats—including RTF, image PDF, and searchable PDF format—with a single command. It also includes an option for downloading BR-Receipts,
- Highly portable and affordable as well.
- Comes with capable document management software with built-in optical character recognition.
- Comes with a business card software, however, this could be improved to a certain extent
The Brother T-Mobile 620 scanner is suitable for light-duty scanning as a portable or on the desktop, with simple and manual-feed scanning and an affordable price as well
The Epson Workforce DS-30 Portable Document & Image Scanner is one of the best portable scanners that are limited to manual feeding and one-sided scan. You can do without an automatic document feeder with this scanner. This is a low weight and a low price scanner that can be connected to the computer with the help of an USB cable.
The DS-30 comes with an assortment of software, including Abbyy Fine Reader Sprint 9.0 for optical character recognition (OCR), New Soft Presto! BizCard 5.0 for business card management, and Twain and WIA drivers. It also includes the Epson Scan utility and Epson Document Capture Pro for scanning. The speed depends on how fast you can manually feed the paper.
- Small. Light. Inexpensive.
- Gets power over USB cable.
- Can send files to Microsoft SharePoint, EverNote, and Google Docs.
- Simplex (one-sided) scans with Manual feed only.
The Epson Workforce DS-30 portable scanner is limited to only one-sided scans and a manual feed, but it’s light, low-cost, and includes options to scan to the cloud. This is one of the best scanners that you should buy at an affordable cost.
Conclusion for Best Receipt Scanner:
These seven scanners are some of the best scanners that are lightweight and portable with an assortment of features that help you to scan many papers at a time. They can scan black, white and grayscale papers in just seconds and that is what makes them a favorable choice among customers. Try them out and you would just love them.